Thursday, October 3, 2024

The Election

Okay, so a couple members of my family have convinced me to vote for Harris in November. (Disclaimer: I live in Illinois, so my vote either way doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things anyway. If I lived in a swing state I wouldn't have the luxury of considering a protest vote in the frist place.) I had intended to vote for Cornel West, but my daughter informed me that he wasn't on the ballot in Illinois, as I had assumed. The only way a protest vote would mean anything is if some number of voters--maybe 2-3%--voted for someone like West. This is highly unlikely if a write-in vote is required.

Having said that, I will continue to criticize Biden-Harris-Dems when it is warranted.

Today, I see that Israel sent bombers to the West Bank. And is considering invading Lebanon in the ground. And wants to attack Iran's nuclear facilities. And has declared the UN Secretery General persona non grata.

If there was any doubt in my mind that Israel's goal all along was to create a regional war throughout the entire Middle East (and drag the US into it), there are no doubts anymore.

The US seems to be ready to support such war.



No comments: